Edwin Kite's proposals
You are welcome to implement any of the ideas proposed here, or to combine them with your own ideas. In return, I ask that you email me to avoid unneccessary duplication (for example, I may have already implemented an idea but not yet published the results).
- Edwin Kite and Alan Howard
Unscrambling Noachian crater degradation on Mars: timescales and processes.
- Edwin Kite
The last two meters of exhumation at Mount Sharp: linking geomorphology, taphonomy, and winds.
- Edwin Kite and Eric Ford
Origin of the volatile envelopes of small-radius exoplanets.
- Edwin Kite and Michael Mischna
Quantifying the effect of Mars obliquity on the intermittency of post-Noachian surface liquid water.
- Edwin Kite, Tim Michaels, Nathan Bridges, Jasper Kok, and Scot Rafkin
Wind erosion of layered sediments on Mars: the role of terrain.
- Edwin Kite, Tim Michaels, Scot Rafkin, and Sarah Stewart
Testing the hypothesis of impact-triggered precipitation at Mojave crater, Mars.
- Edwin Kite, Jean-Pierre Williams, Antoine Lucas, and Alan Howard
Geologic proxies for Early Mars atmospheric pressure and climate.
These proposals have been altered from the submitted versions: co-I budget information has been redacted. The science is unaltered.