The links in the tab to the left contain information for currents students ranging from the Ph.D. Student Handbook (program guide, requirements, and expectations), University information and resources, the department's proprosed course offerings for the coming year, department life, and DoGS Athletics.
For further information, relevant department contacts are:
- Undergraduate Advisor: Mark Webster
- Graduate Advisors: Fred Ciesla, David Jablonski, and Frank Richter
- Student Issues Committee: Michael Foote (chair), David Rowley
- Graduate Program Administrator: David Taylor. If you have questions on anything, he is your best resource, and if he doesn't know the answer to your question, he probably knows who will.
- IT/Systems Administrator: Tom Indelli. Tom can help you set up an account on geosci, printing access, and have access to campus or department e-mail accounts.
- Building Manager: Jess Valle. If you have any questions or concerns related to the building itself (your office is too hot or too cold, you're locked out of your office, etc.) see Jess.