To see day and time listings for courses on offer, or to view prior quarters, please refer to MyUChicago.
In 2021, students are eligible to apply for a graduate traineeship program in Data Science in Energy and Environmental Research.
Suggested Courses in other Departments
Some students have found the following courses helpful in their Ph.D. study.
- 20000-20100 This analysis sequence is designed for students intending to major in the physical sciences
- 22000 Statistical Methods and Their Applications
- 33000. Mathematical Methods of Physics. Topics include complex analysis, linear algebra, differential equations, boundary value problems, and special functions.
- 26100 Quantum Mechanics
- 26200 Thermodynamics
- 26300 Chemical Kinetics and Dynamics
- 26800 Computational Chemistry and Biology
- 22000 Stat Methods and Applications
- 33560 Chaos and Predictability
- 33600 Time Dependent Data
- BIOS 23404 Reconstructing the Tree of Life: An Introduction to Phylogenetics
- Scientific Illustration
- ENGL 33000 Academic and Professional Writing (The Little Red Schoolhouse)